RE-ASSESS and REDIRECT
MEASURE, ASSESS, PLAN
SET OUT ON YOUR JOURNEY
Icons Row One
Improving learning capacity among young apprentices and graduate trainees as they leave formal education behind and discover the pathway to performance in the world of work.
FACING LIFE’S TRANSITIONS
Enhancing self-belief as promotion to new roles comes with high expectations. Offering direction when dealing with the unexpected and turning impending failure into a step-change in career opportunity.
IMPROVING TRAINING’S EFFECTIVENESS
Better understanding the learning capacities of employees to enable Learning and Development’s coaches and trainers to adapt their methodologies and tactics accordingly.
Icons Row Two
PROFILING CANDIDATE SUITABILITY
Short listing applicants at all levels from a multinational Group Chairman to Non-Executive Directors, managers, supervisors, graduate trainees. Interns and apprentices.
Learning Power is found to be at the very heart of bringing change to fruition, both culturally and financially. It determines the interventions needed to harness the individual, the team, the department and the dynamics of the organisation.
WELDING INDIVIDUAL STARS INTO TEAMS
Developing teamwork both among senior clinicians driven by status and Board directors unwilling to compromise departmental interests to pursue strategies for wider organisational change.
Icons Row Three
Determining the drivers of individual idiosyncrasies in order to improve CPD programmes, inform personal training plans and monitor the effectiveness of prescribed interventions.
Creating pathways for capitalising on opportunities for multi-cultural and ethnic enterprise in corporate environments where such opportunities have been overlooked.
Elli is hosted by a Learning Management System that embraces cutting edge technology offering ‘go-anywhere’ access, bite-sized learning and participatory rather than passive engagement for the learner.
What makes ELLI different?
- The technology
- Research validated among 100,000 learners
- Dynamic. The ELLI profile kick-starts a learning journey
- 7 dimensions, individually and in combination, tell an unfolding story
- ELLI directs learning and gives it a new language
- ELLI gives life to the drivers of the strategic planELLI has a track record in delivering socio-economic mobility
- ELLI is sensitive to even the most subtle change in a participant’s circumstances
Change is a fact of life, some of us resist it, others embrace it. It touches every corner of human endeavour, the mental, the physical, the domestic, the social, the political, the economic. ELLI has a unique authority and is always responsive as it manages the progress of the learning journey and records every nuance as changes in learning power unfold.
What does this mean for my business?
Learning Power drives both the performance and the trading potential of every organisation. From recognising market movement and informed strategic planning to day to day decision-making, teamwork, management competence and the harnessing of raw talent, we learn from the past, engage the present and prescribe the future. ELLI not only assesses Learning Power but provides the menu for constructive change.
ELLI doesn’t ‘traitcast’ the individual as Myers Briggs and DISC do!
Unlike the majority of psychometric tests, ELLI doesn’t pigeon-hole us. It reveals our strengths and weaknesses as learners and enables us to take action before returning to ELLI’s profiling to assess our progress. ELLI is dynamic, it prescribes the necessary interventions and monitors our learning journeys. Learning Power is the acknowledged passport to personal growth, to social confidence and to a successful career.
- Contributed to the overhaul of the Civil Service
- Worked across the commercial landscape from SMEs struggling for survival to FTSE 100 multinationals addressing management’s shortcomings
- Revolutionised the motivation, and thereby the performance, of even the most reluctant learners. Research tells us that the influence of the less accomplished learners leads to sustained underperformance and seriously undermines the implementation of strategic business decisions.